Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website (“site”) of Campaign To Cash. By continuing the use of this website – and any of its features and contents – you’re complying with these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions, along with our privacy policies, govern the relationship between Campaign To Cash (“us” “we” “our” “weburl”) and you (“user” “visitor” “subscriber” “customer”)
Note: If you don’t agree with any of these terms, you must leave the website. Also, we offer many different types of products and services, which may have their own separate manually-created or digitally executed agreement. Such additional agreements are a part of your larger agreement with us.
- Your Account- To use some of our products, services and contents, you may be required to create an account with us, which will require personal information. Whenever the real information changes, you are asked to update the same on this platform. Also, you are asked to keep your password confidentially.
- Modifications and Terminations– We reserve the right to update our website, as well as our offerings, modify the features and add new ones, as and when needed. If you don’t like the modification, you may stop using the website.
- Your Content– We may provide you the opportunity to post contents on our website. You can only post content if you own its rights. As for contents posted by others, we do not endorse their views and ideas. You’re responsible for your own loss, if caused any.
- Intellectual Property-If you think any of the content on the website infringes your copyrights, you can request us to take action on it.
- Warranty and Disclaimer-Neither we nor any of our third-party solution make promises about this site, unless stated otherwise. We do not make any commitment about the content on this website and its reliability.
- Our Liability- Cash to Campaign (and any of our employees, partner, subsidiary, and more) is NOT LIABLE for any direct and indirect damage arising from the use of our products, services and website. We are not responsible, without limitation, to any financial, economic, psychological and any other forms of damage.
- Additional details– The website contains links to third-party websites and services providers. You are governed by their respective terms, conditions and privacy policies. So before consuming their content and products, you are advised to check out their terms.
We can add, change and modify these terms and conditions, as and when needed, without any prior notice to anyone.
Address: Unit 1234 Toronto, Canada
Phone: +1 (416) 994-5768