Campaign to Cash respects your privacy. And we take strict measures to prevent any data breach and leakages. This webpage documents how and why we collect your information, and how to protect it. “You” “your” refers to our customers, subscribers and website visitors, and “we” “Us” “Our” “website” “app” “software” refers to Campaign to Cash and all its properties, unless otherwise specified.
What information we collect?
We may collect a range of your information, provided to us by you, voluntarily and involuntarily. It includes your “personal information” (like name, email address, phone number and more), “other information” (like IP address, demography details, app usage data and more)
How we collect your information?
We may collect information through different ways.
- We may track and collect your information when you download and use our app, like your app usage data, dwell time and more.
- The personal information like your name, email address and phone number are only collected if you choose to voluntarily provide them to us, when subscribing, requesting free trial, registering for a webinar, contacting us and other related activities.
- We may collect your personal information through offline sources, like when you attend one of our events, call our sales representatives, and more.
- We may also collect your information through various other sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, joint marketing partners and other third-parties.
How we use your information?
At large, we use all the information tracked and collected through different channels to improve our products and enhance users’ experience. Here are different ways we may use your information:
- To deliver you our products and services
- To send administrative information
- To communicate with you
- To troubleshoot your problems
- To send marketing communication
- To personalize your experience
- For our business purposes that include the likes of fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products and more.
As and when need, we may add new provision(s) under this head.
How we protect your information?
We take international-standard security measures to keep the information we collect fully safe and secured. Our software and overall infrastructure and establishment get updated regularly. We conduct regular checkups, done by qualified technical experts, to ensure 100 percent data security.
How we share collected information to others?
Address: Unit 1234 Toronto, Canada
Phone: +1 (416) 994-5768