Marketing automation is not less than a revolution. Reportedly, scope in the marketing automation industry is going to widen in the upcoming years, expected to touch the skies with a whopping value of $7.63 billion(!) by 2025. Hence, it is advisable to utilize marketing automation tools and solutions that increase the sales productivity in the new year 2022 and so forth.
Companies still not upgrading to marketing automation services are missing out on potential conversions and revenue. Know the benefits of marketing automation as a comprehensive solution to reinforce sales strategies and achieve operational excellence.
Top 5 Benefits of Marketing Automation:
- Conversion of Potential Leads to Sales Leads: Nurture qualified leads and boost lead conversions with marketing automation tools and software. These tools support various marketing tasks such as lead segmentation, customer data management, and campaign management all at one go. Further, the marketing tools give you hassle free solutions to analyse revenue, engagement level, and conversion across marketing channels.
- Achieve Effective Sales Funnel: Define your sales process by setting up an automated sales funnel that describes how a potential customer walks through the purchase goal. Identify your target customers’ pain points, interests, popular social media channels and their inclination towards online shopping to develop an effective sales funnel. Commonly, automated sales funnels are categorised into awareness, interest, decision and action.
- Converting Hours into Minutes: Marketing automation is widely accepted for one major reason of being a time saviour. Tasks that generally took hours can now be implemented in minutes. For instance, client appointments, email reminders, social media updates, task allocation, etc. can all be managed well with automation in marketing.
- Marketing Collaboration: Collaborative marketing tool comprehensively helps in team collaboration and achieves the desired results from marketing campaigns. Team leaders can make the most of automated collaboration for task assignment, track campaign progress, get updates about upcoming campaigns and boost overall productivity.
- Cost Savings: Marketing automation gives your team better structured data work and valuable insights to work with. A successful automation strategy will help you see the growth in sales productivity and reduce overall marketing overhead cost. There are various factors which affect your budget in selecting the right mix of solutions to your marketing strategy. Always keep in mind your business goals and ROI when choosing the right automation solution for your organisation.
There are various solutions available today for automating your marketing lead cycles. It is important to scrutinise each aspect thoroughly before investing in any technology. Customers are loaded with information and choices, therefore it is important to understand their requirements and give them a seamless transaction experience. Automation will help you to streamline your data by creating an ideal customer journey roadmap.